BUSTER No Scratch Pet Examination Bag
The BUSTER by Kruuse examination bag is opened on top (along the back of the patient) using three large Velcro bands (open and close in the respective direction). Double zip gives access to the tail. Two pairs of zips (front and back of the bag) to give access to the paws and limbs. Neck collar with Velcro for easy and quick opening and closing. Made of tough, claw-proof nylon selected for its mix of rigidity and flexibility. Nylon material is X-ray transparent. Machine washable at low temperature. Do not leave animal unattended while is in the exam bag. Instructions included.
- STOP GETTING CLAWED: Restrains the animal in a gentle way during treatments and examinations
- Fully adjustable hook and loop straps
- You or your vet can examine and treat an animal without the presence of an assistant
- The exam bag has 4 zippers one for each leg and paw
- Useful during: injections, vaccinations, nail trimming, administering medication and X-ray examinations as bag is X-ray transparent